Good Shepherd Center is blessed with support from a diverse array of individuals, congregations, businesses, and schools from throughout the area. We have succeeded in establishing a healthy mix of funding sources:
- 26% Individuals and Businesses
- 21% Foundations
- 22% Events
- 20% Government Grants
- 8% Other
- 3% Congregations
However, more than 60% of our operating funds must be raised from the local community each year, including donations from caring individuals like you. Our challenge: To raise $2.2 million this year in support of this important work.
Good Shepherd Center completes IRS Form 990 and has an independent, professional audit of our financial activities performed every year.
Financial information about our organization and a copy of our license are available through the Office of the NC Secretary of State, Charitable Soliciting Section, at (888) 830-4989.
Current Financial Documents:
- 2019-20 Annual Report
- 2019-20 Audited Financial Statement
- 2019-20 Good Shepherd Center IRS 990 Form
- 2018-19 Annual Report
- 2018-19 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018-19 Good Shepherd Center IRS 990 Form
- 2017-18 Annual Report
- 2017-18 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017-18 Good Shepherd Center IRS 990 Form
- 2016-17 Good Shepherd Center & SECU Lakeside Reserve Audit
- 2016-17 Good Shepherd Center IRS 990 Form
- 2016-17 SECU Lakeside Reserve IRS 990 Form
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations including on or offline and whether electronic, written or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.