Help us ensure a safe haven for individuals and families in their time of crisis.
Host an Event
Having a party? Why not use it as an opportunity to support Good Shepherd! Invite your friends to bring a few canned goods, toiletry items, or even a monetary donation to your summer cookout, holiday party, or next birthday party. It’s a fun way to make a big difference in the lives of the homeless and hungry in our community.
Have a GSC representative come to a gathering at your home to introduce you, your friends, family or neighbors to our important work. Please contact our Associate Development Director.
Sponsor an Event
Do you want your business to have added publicity at one of our events as a sponsor? We have many sponsor levels and event opportunities for every budget and we will work with you to tailor a package that achieves all your goals while providing meaningful financial support to Good Shepherd. Please contact our Associate Development Director for more info on event sponsorship.
Our Signature Events:
- Landfall Golf Tournament, Tennis, Pickleball, Dinner & Auction – every spring – May 15, 23-24, 2021
- Gimme Shelter – Inaugural event – September 17, 2021
- Flavor of North Carolina – every fall – October 16, 2021
Community and Family-oriented Events:
- Bowling for Backpacks – early spring – 2022 date TBD
- Empty Bowls – biannual, early spring – 2022 date TBD
- Kids Fest – late spring – May 15, 2022